Wednesday 23 January 2013

Well, time to kick things off~

Whew, first post time I guess. Well I suppose I should start with an introduction. So far we have two people; myself Chaos Avian (or Phoenix Crest) the Lead Developer/ Admin, as well main artist plus writer and we have Kimbo Price (or Kprice) who is First Director and writer, also finally we have Pixel Teriyaki who serves as our coder and graphic designer.

We're all fairly adept at our areas but none perfect. We're open to people wanting to join us and contribute. I'll be posting more about Ark of DeoxyHz in the next post.

For more info or if you're interested in joining, email me at leevan96@googlemail.com, but you can also find me on http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/ as Chaos Avian also, since I'm based online there regularly.

Chaos Avian out~

No comments:

Post a Comment